Wednesday, August 21, 2019

You may now refer to me as an 'International Author.' Although that comes with some tongue in cheek. A long ago friend whom my wife and I met in Hawaii in 1985, happened across one of my books and got in touch.
     She then proceeded to buy all of my books and read them no less--what a joy. THEN, she carried a box of them back to her home town in Zamboanga, Philippines, where she proceeded to form the Jim Misko Book Club.
Then, I met three more ladies who had original roots in the Philippines and they became honorary members of the Jim Misko Book Club.


I tell you, being an International author has some appeal. Never laughed so much in my life as these ladies are fun. Hope you get a chance to visit Zamboanga and trade a few dollars for pesos. What a challenge that will be. May it go well with you. Jim

1 comment:

  1. This is great with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website Best Dystopian Novels for more related info!

    ReplyDelete